2 Times in 1 Year


Hi everybody, alhamdulillahirabbilalamin.. This year,I got 2 chances.. Those are going to Netherlands and going to Malaysia. I am very happy. And, It will be held on August 2012..waw can't wait. I take summerschool in universiteit utrecht on August-September, and I passed the student exchange program selection to Malaysia, IIUM, Kuala Lumpur. The student exchange will be held on October-November. Btw, i want to tell little bit my planning.. This is the first time that i go to Europe. I am very nervous. Almost everyday i prepare my departure with learning Dutch language, learning the culture there, and looking for the information of schengen country. Yah, it will be useless if i go to Netherlands without go around European countries..Hehe Yah, this is the general story of my journey. I will tell completely as soon as possible. See you..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan ke Sapporo, Hokkaido Jepang (Maret 2017)

Menikmati Minggu Siang dengan "Menu Sop Iga"

Mudah! Mengecek Pencernaan Anak Melalui Fitur Tummypedia Bebelac